Citizens who have a verifiable medical or physical disability that prevents them from physically placing the City-issued roll cart at curbside may submit a completed Medical/Physical Disability Verification Form to the Public Works Department to request a waiver of the curbside collection requirement.
- Disability Verification Form
- A waiver that allows City personnel to collect the roll cart from a designated location other than at the curbside
- The Verification Form must be completed annually to continue Disability collection
- Disability collection will discontinue when the address is vacated by the wavered resident
- If you currently have Disability Sanitation Collection but wish to cancel the service, please contact the Public Works Department at 864-366-4636